Marketing Manager – Kanika Hotels and ResortsFull Time
Marketing Manager – Kanika Hotels and Resorts
Kanika Hotels & Resorts is a well-established hotel group operating some of the most sought out and awarded hotels in Cyprus. We are committed to providing our guests with exceptional experiences and creating lasting memories. As part of our commitment to excellence, we are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Marketing Manager to join our Commercial team
In this position you will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer while working closely with Sales and Revenue teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy plan that includes objectives, strategy and tactics for each of the hotel’s market segments and outlets based on knowledge of established policies, nature of market, finance considerations, and other relevant factors.
- Generate top line revenue for the hotel through marketing efforts and establish ROI on marketing tactics/spend.
- Plans and executes advertising policies; plans and prepares advertising and promotional material. Develops, implements, and maintains approval of all marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates marketing activities of all departments.
- Confers with executive management, department heads, to discuss selection of advertising and marketing media/events to be publicized.
- Develops, analyzes, and presents reports ranging from activity reports to statistical analysis reports of marketing effectiveness.
- Ensure consistency of published content (updated photos, videos and copy) across all hotel and outlet listings on various websites and print publications, both internal and external while maintaining brand standards.
- Develop the social media strategy and content calendar for all hotels and outlets.
- Coordinate and oversee all vendors including, but not limited to: photographers, graphic designers, videographers, media, and website development agencies.
- Manage the brand agencies for additional collateral design, printing, and any other promotional requirements.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
o A minimum of 10 years in marketing experience is required.
o Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, Hospitality or related field, from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o Strong verbal, written and listening communication, presentation skills.
o Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and demeanor.
Displays high level of ownership over projects and ability to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
o Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy.
o Highly proficient in the use of Excel and other MS Office applications
o Digital and technology savvy especially about the use of web and advertising analytics tools.
o Ability to drive results in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment.
o Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948