Night Room Service AttendantFull Time
St Raphael Resort & Marina is looking for a Night Room Service Attendant to grow with us.
The new member of Food & Beverage department will be responsible for preparing orders, set trays and delivering items to guest rooms in an attentive and efficient manner, and ensuring to provide excellent quality service as per the Resort Standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
· To set up the room service tray and trolley according to the standards described in the department operation manual.
· To have an excellent knowledge of the room service menu.
· To be responsible for the cleanliness of the cutlery and linen put on the tray.
· To take care of all operational equipment.
· To keep room service area clean and tidy.
· To collect the room service tray.
· To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at night time.
· To report any guest complains to the F&B Manager.
· To respond to any changes in the Room Service department function as dictated by the company and hotel.
· To report for duty punctually, follow the company grooming standards.
· To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
· To maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and all other departments.
· To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
Qualifications & Experience
· Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in Food & Beverage industry.
· Proof of experience as a Room Service Associate in a 5 / 4 Star Hotel /Resort
· Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
· Very good communication skills.
· Working quickly without compromising quality
· Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment.
· Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
· Strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
We care for our people, and we want them to Radiate Kindness