Rooms Division ManagerFull Time
Rooms Division Manager
St Raphael Resort & Marina is looking for their new associate for the position of Rooms Division Manager to grow with us.
The Rooms Division Manager will supervise and ensure the smooth running of all Front Office, Guests Relations and Housekeeping operations, in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to guests and VIPs through the effective development, training, management and leadership of those departments’ human resources, equipment and provisions. He/she will be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Resorts policies, procedures and standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- To implement and follow the Resort’s sales plan, promotions and entertainment.
- To ensure guest satisfaction through consistent supervision, self-motivation, example and discipline.
- To ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and opening & closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To inspect all Front Office, Public Areas and Housekeeping areas (front and back) to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
- To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in the terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and Resort policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
· Holds a Tourism/Hospitality Management University Degree.
· Minimum 10 years of professional hotel experience in progressively higher supervisory position as well as at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position of a reputable international standard 5-star hotel.
· Successful track-record of managing highly profitable Rooms Division operations, introducing, maintaining and upgrading to the highest standards of service and products.
· Fluent in English language and Greek. Additional foreign languages will be considered an advantage.
· Computer literate and familiar with various programs like Word, Excel, Fidelio, etc.
· Highest standards of honesty, integrity, politeness, discretion, fairness and approach.
· Record of continuous personal further development and education.
· Pleasant and friendly personality, highly self-confident, self-motivated, goal-orientated, competitive, results-driven and creative professional.
· Superior qualities of leadership and management, with additional organisational and analytical skills.
· Culturally sensitive and adaptable.
· Excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
· Hard working, thriving for constant consistent service excellence, and able to withstand pressure.
· Holder of an EU passport
· Very competitive salary according to skills and experience.
· Strong collaborative and professional development environment.
· Private medical scheme.
· Provision of yearly bonus.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to [email protected]
Applications deadline: 15th December 2023
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. CVs and personal data will be kept secure and will only be used for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
We care for our people, and we want them to Radiate Kindness