Sales RepresentativeFull Time
Sales Representative – Avlida Hotel
A.N. Stasis Estates PLC is looking to hire a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills for Avlida Hotel to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What does a Sales Representative do?
A Sales Representative handles fulfilling existing accounts, obtaining new ones, and following a daily work schedule to adequately ensure the satisfaction of their customers throughout all purchase levels. While managers handle creating plans and managing inventory, the Representative helps that inventory reach the right customer’s hands.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Sales Representative?
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. They ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase.
How to Apply:
Interested parties must apply online or send their CV at [email protected]