Bar and Floor ManagerFull Time
Bar and Floor Manager
Azul by Kesh is looking for a Bar &Floor Manager to join its team.
The Bar & Floor Manager will ensure the smooth running of the bar in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the bar.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Train his/her team with consistent mission regarding bar’s goals and provide direction, inspiration and guidance to team members.
- To manage the bar and ensure that customers are served promptly & courteously, in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures and hygiene and safety regulations.
- Supervise and co-ordinate daily operations.
- Achieve financial goals in revenue, expenses and profits.
- Set objectives and targets for beverage unit/bars.
- Delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources.
- Supervise the preparation and presentation of beverages to meet set standards.
- Manage and order supplies and beverages.
- Comply with all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Comply and communicate company policies, standards and procedures to staff and ensure that they are implemented.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- A team player, an effective communicator with a pleasant and dynamic personality.
- Passionate about Hospitality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language.
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in similar position is required
- College degree in Hospitality will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.