Executive Chef – Amanti Made For Two HotelsFull Time
We are looking for a creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation, Executive chef.
As the Executive Chef you will build a strong and vital bridge between our Group Executive Chef and the culinary bridge that you will be leading. We will count on your channel knowledge and skills to create a team that is ready and able to manage the kitchen operation of six themed restaurants and one main dining room, giving each one its unique character, menu and gastronomic experience.
We will provide the resources you need to inspire and motive your department to encourage innovation and initiative then watch your team advance and achieve. As you take pride in your collective performance, Kanika Hotels will recognise and reward your contribution to overall success.
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
What we expect from you:
- To manage all the functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profitability, quality level of food production and sanitation.
- To ensure following of standard recipes and standards of food and services offered.
- To monitor adherence to all food control policies and procedures and control the non-approved consumption by any team members
- To liaise with the suppliers in order to be updated with all market trends, prices and availability.
- To delegate various activities to other Sous Chef and team members to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- To develop and maintain up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections.
- To ensure that all the HACCP guidelines are being followed strictly by all team members at all times to ensure food safety.
- To be fully aware of all the latest technology and equipment/trends used in culinary
- To know how to operate all the main kitchen equipment (i.e. Combi-steamers, ovens, slicers, brat pans, burners, fryers, salamanders etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of a Culinary School
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at the same or Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef position in another 4 or 5 * hotel
- Good knowledge of the English and Greek languages
- Character distinguished by courtesy and positive attitude towards guest service
- A person who communicates well and has a genuine smile
- Computer literate and be able to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have excellent Leadership Skills to lead the kitchen team in achieving the company’s goals
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948