Restaurant Manager – Amanti Made For Two HotelsFull Time
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
The Restaurant Manager is a core member of the Food & Beverage Department, and an important contributor to our well-known gastronomy experience.
On a daily basis, our restaurants welcome hundreds of guests, who enjoy the efficient service and remarkable variety of food and beverages that are available throughout the day in multiple outlets.
By offering guests the genuine hospitality, attention and professional service they expect, you will soon become a valued ambassador of Kanika Hotels.
What we expect from you:
- To build an efficient team of staff and to ensure continued improvement by taking an active interest in the welfare, safety, development and motivation of the staff;
- To ensure that all staff receive on-the-job training and have the necessary skills to carry out their duties with the maximum efficiency;
- To supervise the efficient operation of the department, ensuring that the agreed standards of performance are achieved;
- To arrange the bar layout and arrangement of furniture and equipment in a way that minimizes waste of space and maximizes customer comfort;
- To offer the highest possible standard of service to each individual guest;
- To deal with any customer complaints and analyse and address all faults;
- To supervise the efficient operation of the department, ensuring that the agreed standards of performance are achieved.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate of a Hotel Management School
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar position in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948