ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΥΓΕΙΑΣ / HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICERFull Time
ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΥΓΕΙΑΣ / HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
This role has full responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety standards and legislation and for maintaining the Integrated Management System of the Hotel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Co-ordinates the Health and Safety Committee and acts as the link between the employees and the management for Health and Safety issues
· Ensures the implementation of the Integrated Management System’s requirements, according to the applicable standards.
· Monitors the requirements of the legislation and ensures that they are efficiently applied withing the Hotel through the Management System.
· Runs all the processes required for the establishment of the Hotel’s licenses on time.
· Inspects daily the Hotel’s facilities and identifies points for improvement.
· Investigates any accidents, incidents, near misses or crisis situations and implements all corrective and preventive actions required, by completing the Management System’s documentation.
· Supports and advises all employees regarding Health and Safety issues and aims to develop a culture within the Hotel.
· Supports the F&B Department in the implementation of the Food Safety procedures according to Management System’s requirements.
· Co-ordinates and ensures the implementation of all quality and safety controls as indicated in the Management System
· Ensures all employees are familiar with the Emergency Plan of the Hotel and implements frequent exercises to verify their preparedness.
· Responses to the Tour Operators requirements regarding the Health and Safety and governance issues.
· Prepares reports for the Management, regarding all the above
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· A relevant bachelor’s or master’s Degree
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Health and Safety or Management Systems
· Fluent Greek and English Language.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational and problem resolving skills.
· Computers and Microsoft Office excellent user
· Confidentiality and professionalism
Skills that will be considered as an Advantage.:
· Certified Health and Safety Officer
· Special Training on ISO Standards (ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 9001 etc)