BAR & RESTAURANT WAITERFull Time
BAR & RESTAURANT WAITER
The Waiter will ensure that all food and beverage products are served promptly and in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to guests. The Waiter C will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the Restaurants’ or Bars’ profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To know, implement and participate in the Hotel’s vision and objectives as described in the written procedures of the Hotel.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her/his duties.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of a secondary school of Hotel Management specializing in table service.
- Good knowledge of English is essential. Other languages are considered an additional advantage.
- One year experience in similar work.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.