SCOPE OF JOB
Responsible for prepping and cooking dishes of excellent standard and quality for our guests by following and adhering to the establishment’s recipes.
· Cooking dishes according to Company guidelines and standards
· Thorough knowledge of restaurant menu and recipes
· Setting up workstations and prepare ingredients to use in cooking
· Checking all food before leaving the station and ensure that food is of excellent standard and taste.
· Coordinating and ensure that dishes are ready for service timely
· Controlling costs and keep himself informed regularly about stock levels and stock movements
· Implementing company policy and procedures and health and safety codes.
· Implementing food safety policies, procedures and standards of practice, as per the HACCP manual.
· 24 days annual leave
· Flexible working hours
· Free meal while on duty
· Up to 25% discount on Company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden)
· Training and development opportunities
· Career advancement opportunities
· Degree or Diploma in Culinary Arts
Level of Experience
· Previous experience in the same or similar position
· Previous food handling experience
Skills & Knowledge
· Knowledge of Greek or English language
· Excellent food handling skills
· Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
· Good planning, organizational and communication skills
· Good knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
· Positive Attitude
· Team Player
· Ability to work under pressure