Food and Beverage Operations ManagerFull Time
Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Carob Mill Restaurants ,member of Lanitis Entertainment Ltd is hiring an F&B Operations Manager.
- Supervises daily F&B shift operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports and supervises an effective monthly self-inspection program.
- Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunction.
- Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
- Development and implementing service standards, organizing training of employees, hiring and supervising of POS employees
- Manages day-to-day operations, monitors quality, and standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting team members to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Product (menu) development in accordance with trends and brand identity, margin targets
- Participating in budgeting, financial modelling, management reporting activities?
- Development and implementing food quality control standards, Monitor and maintain the productivity level of employees.
Requirements and skills:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related.
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience within the food and beverage service or culinary industry.
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Experience with staff-training
- Proactive and goals-drivenExperience in all aspects of market analysis including stock control, costing, planning, trading with suppliers