Would you like to join a passionate and enthusiastic Team and be part of the largest International hotel group in the world?
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, member of the largest International hotel group in the world, Marriott International, is recruiting an experienced Front Desk Agent to join our Front Office Team!
If you are talented, dynamic, positive, and have excellent communication skills with a really approachable manner, your journey begins at Parklane!
· Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
· Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
· Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
· Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
· Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
· Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
· Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
· High school graduate or equivalent. (Degree in Hotel management is a plus)
· 2+ years’ Front desk experience in the Hospitality Industry in 4 or 5 star Hotels
· Excellent Knowledge of English Language (Greek & Russian Language is a plus)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Physically agile and able to stand for extended periods
· Pleasant Personality & Customer Centric
· Knowledge of Hotel Property Management Software
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
You are invited to submit your curriculum vitae at email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.