Guest Relations OfficerFull Time
Guest Relations Officer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To know, implement and participate in the Hotel’s vision and objectives as described in the written procedures of the Hotel.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her/his duties.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
1. Graduate of the lyceum and a tertiary school of Hotel Management.
2. At least one year’s previous experience in a similar position.
3. Must speak and write English very well. Knowledge of at least one foreign language other than English.
4. Very good communication skills.
5. Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.