Guest Relations SupervisorFull Time
We are currently recruiting for the position of Guest Relations Supervisor for NYX Hotel Limassol, a hotel for those who embrace the values of youth, freedom, and self-expression. At NYX Hotel, you are one step closer to witnessing the unexpected…
The Nyx Hotel Limassol is opening in Spring 2023
- Diploma from a Hotel School
- Pleasant personality
- Previous experience in a relative position
Duties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate with the Animator a Guest Entertainment Program to meet the guests’ needs e.g. excursions, boat trips, cocktail parties, art exhibitions, competitions, film evenings etc.
- To advise guests on how to enjoy their stay. Explains the facilities
- To process guest questionnaires and produces the weekly guest satisfaction report.
- To ensure Guests’ birthdays and anniversaries are acknowledged, following the set procedure, in conjunction with the F.O Manager, F&B Manager and Head of Housekeeping.
- To be very aware of the rooms prices and other information (individuals, special offers, up-grating, early –late stay etc.) and to cooperate with the Front Office Staff for any issues related to the rooms.
- To contact all repeat and regular and VIP Guests upon arrival and to maintain such contact at regular intervals.
- To coordinate weekly welcome Management Cocktail Parties for guests. i.e invitations to the rooms and print on the Guest Activities Program.
- To assist Head Receptionists with arrivals and departures as and when necessary.
- To actively participate and promote all Public Relations activities.
- To supply all the necessary editorial to the sales department for VIP guests staying at the Hotel, parties organized.
- To maintain and cultivate contacts with the local community with the aim of assisting the F&B Manager in organizing and promoting special functions.