NIGHT RECEPTIONISTFull Time
The Night Receptionist will serve Guests’ needs and will balance the Front Office computerised system. He will also perform the general check of the shift and ensure the smooth running of the Reception during the night, in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to all Guests. He will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
· To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
· To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
· To handle the guests’ arrivals and departures still pending, according to departmental procedures, and record / report any changes or divergence to the guests folios.
· To input all guest information as stated on the registration cards filled in upon arrival in the Front Office computerised system.
· To inform the superiors about incidents, observations and developments that affect Guests, the Hotel’s activities and his post.
· To co-ordinate effectively with the related/dependent departments through constant contact about speed of service, availability, popularity and inter-relations.
· To ensure that strict cost control measures are in place and adhered to in terms of storage areas, stock rotation and that new orders are in line with departmental costs and business levels
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Graduate of the lyceum
At least two year’s previous experience in a similar position
· Having attended a hotel school will be considered additional advantages
· Must speak, read, and write Greek and English. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an additional advantage
Very good communication skills
Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite