We are currently recruiting for the position of Receptionist for NYX Hotel Limassol, a hotel for those who embrace the values of youth, freedom, and self-expression. At NYX Hotel, you are one step closer to witnessing the unexpected…
Duties & Responsibilities
- To know and apply arrivals and departures procedure, and all other procedures of the department
- To verify that all daily arrivals will have the scheduled room at the appointed time. To check if there are any pending arrivals or departures and report to Head Receptionist.
- To know the opening hours of all departments, all amenities and facilities provided by the hotel, and occasional events (live music evenings, Cyprus nights etc.).
- To receive and inform from the previous shift. To deliver and inform the next shift. To check the cash float.
- To heck for any pending repairs and reports to Head Receptionist. If detection of damages not rectified, transfers to Maintenance report of the day.
- To have acknowledgement of the exchange rate, the weather forecast and to ensure that there are brochures.
- To be informed of the general availability of room types available for the day, in order to sell, or upgrade rooms, in a way to maximize the average room rate.
- To implement all the GDPR System’s requirements for the protection of the managed Personal Information/ Data.
- Pleasant personality
- Excellent command of English language. An additional, shall be considered as an advantage
- Diploma from a Hotel School, or experience in a relative position.
We would be more than happy to receive your resume through direct apply!