Spa ReceptionistFull Time
The Spa Receptionists role is to be able to deliver Spa reception services up to the quality of standards settled by the hotel. The attitude, behaviour and communication, skills are of vital importance to meet and exceed the guest’s expectations. Works with dedication, passion, and personal attention to deliver the brand promise. ‘’We are the Destination Authority, and our mission is to guide our guests on transformative journeys that touch their spirits and enrich their lives’.
· Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
· Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
· Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
· Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
· Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day.
· Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas.
· Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
· Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
· Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
· Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
· Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets.
· Anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 4.5 kg; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
To be conversant with:
- The Hotel Fire Procedures
- The Hotel Security Procedures
- The Hotel facilities and attractions
- The Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Hotel operation standards and departmental procedures
- Methods of payment accepted by the Company (cash handling staff only)
- Current Licensing regulations (Food and Beverage Service department only)
- To adhere to the company’s policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
· 1+ years’ experience in similar position as Spa Receptionist or Previous customer related experience
· Excellent Knowledge of English Language (Greek & Russian Language is a plus)
· Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Pleasant Personality