SPA RECEPTIONISTFull Time
The Spa Receptionist will ensure the smooth running of the Spa, in cooperation with/the absence of the Spa Manager/Assistant Spa Manager, in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all guests, through the effective development, management and leadership of the department’s human resources, equipment and provisions. The Spa Receptionist will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To implement the correct hotel service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
- To thoroughly understand and adhere in all Hotel’s standards in customer service, product presentation and maintenance, cleanliness and hygiene. To hand out and collect towels for all swimming pools and update her checklist accordingly.
- To inform the Spa therapists of any alterations made to the treatment schedules.
- To understand and ensure all subordinates understand all facilities, service standards, methods of delivery and cleanliness of all Spa areas.
- To handle all internal and external telephone calls in polite and professional manner following the preset procedures for telephone operators.
- To book treatment & packages in an appointment book for both individual and tour operator guests
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
-Minimum of three years’ experience in a reception/ customer service position.
-Minimum of two years in supervisory role.
-Must speak and write English very well.
-Organisational and Managerial.
-Very good communication skills.
-Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.