Spa TherapistFull Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and the long term.
- To ensure proper use of computer software within the Spa.
- To ensure all guest charges due are received or charged to guests account.
- To cover the Spa reception when required.
- To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To ensure all departmental items are received and inspected upon delivery against the departments’ perpetual inventory record.
- To initiate new ideas to improve service and encourage all other staff to give their view.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- An internationally recognised qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years college training for beauty therapy/holistic therapies or equivalent
- 4 years practical experience within spa environment (in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies)
- Must speak and write English well. Russian language will be considered an additional advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.