Restaurant General ManagerFull Time
Restaurant General Manager
• Responsible for the operation of the business according to OB standards.
• Manage the processes and systems that result in achieving OB goals.
• Works on the floor and ensure a great and brand-aligned guest experience.
• Responsible for crew schedules and queries
• Leading, coaching, supporting and training of the crew.
• Responsible for stock, issues & recording.
• Ensure that all financials are up to OB standards.
• Financial controls & budgets.
• Adhering to the company’s hygiene, and safety standards, HACCP.