Food & Beverage Controller / StorekeeperFull Time
Anemi Hotel & Suites hires Food& Beverage Controller/Storekeeper
Anemi Hotel & Suites, located in the heart of Kato Paphos, is focused on delivering high quality and excellent customer service standards looking for F&B Controller / Storekeeper who will be responsible of Controlling all F&B Departments and will execute effective procedures for the continuous updating of statements and reports on the cost and sale of food and beverages.
1. Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
2. Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
3. Update and maintain receipts into the system.
4. Check and verify systems transactions/operations (POS, discounts, staff meals, settlements, lost postings, pricing…etc.)
5. Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that costs are within budget.
6. Daily Import of Sales to back of Control system.
7. Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented and provide suggestions for improvements.
8. Preparing daily Food and Beverage report.
9. Submit monthly F&B Report for management review.
10. Conduct surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
11. Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
12. Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
13. Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
14. Count, weigh or measure items of incoming orders in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills or other records
15. Examine and unpack incoming orders; record shortages and reject damaged items, route items to various departments
16. Examine incoming orders to ensure they meet specifications
17. Responsible for monitoring the returns process
18. Sort, count, identify, verify and track all material against invoices, orders, bills or other records. 19. Daily import of purchase invoices into the stock system.
20. Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the stores
21. Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
22. Ensure that all documents and material received in the stores or directly delivered to operation are of satisfactory quality.
23. Responsible for Receiving, Storing, and Issuing Food, Beverage, or Cleaning Products and all products used by the Hotel.
24. Participates in the loading and storing process of all food-inventoried items or other supplies at the hotel.
25. Ensures segregation of goods based on pick lists provided by the F&B Manager.
· Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or Hotel Management or similar major
· At least 2-3 years’ experience as a F&B controller
· Computer knowledge; proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
· Awareness of product specifications.
· Ability to work independently to, quickly and accurately.
· Experience working with cash registers and/or related computerized systems
· Ability to perform basic math functions with regard to calculating tips, discounts and percentages
· Ability to apply customer service skills when interacting with guests and co-workers
· Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
· Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as required by Head of Department.
· Very good organizational and communication skills with high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement.
· Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
What we offer
Full training on all aspects of the position
Welcoming, professional & flexible environment
Valuable training and development opportunities
Please send your CV to Careers@anemihotel.com