Executive ChefFull Time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts is seeking to recruit an Executive Chef who is looking for a new challenge; someone who is personable, engaging and committed and above all someone who is passionate and loves what they do!
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Chef to lead and inspire our kitchen staff in the creation of culinary masterpieces, to meet the Company standards and achieve customer satisfaction. The Executive Chef will be responsible to plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities, modify or create new menus, recruit, train and manage kitchen staff, monitor, and control the budget, collaborate with restaurant management, optimize staff productivity, and comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a 5* resort hotel
- Asian and Mediterranean-inspired culinary portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in managing a diverse team of kitchen staff in a high-pressure environment.
- Management skills and critical thinking.
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team
- Display an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Fluent English required.
- EU citizen due to work permit restrictions.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Group-wide professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Staff incentive schemes
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call (+357) 26885401 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus