ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGERFull Time
ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
The Assistant Front Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of the Front Office in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to guests, VIPs and repeat guests, from their arrival until the minute they depart. S/he will also effectively develop and manage the team, whilst being pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
1. To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
2. To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
3. To implement and train the correct hotel service standards, monitor and thrive for continuous improvement.
4. To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
5. To ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
6.To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Front Office work as well as the steps of the customer journeys during operational hours.
7. To inform the superiors about incidents, observations and developments that affect Guests, the Hotel’s activities and his/her post.
1. Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management.
2. At least two year’s previous experience in a similar position.
3. Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
4. Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
5. Organisational and Managerial skills.
6. Very good communication skills.Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.