DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To know, implement and participate in the Hotel’s vision and objectives as described in the written procedures of the Hotel.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her/his duties.
- Graduate of a secondary school of Hotel Management or Hotel and Catering School, specialising in table service.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.
- Good knowledge of English is essential. Other languages are considered an additional advantage.
- Good communication skills.