Doorman/ PorterFull Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand all room and floor layouts, service and methods of presentation of all products and facilities available.
- To be aware of all arrivals and departures, events, groups and VIP guests.
- To ensure that guests arriving by are greeted warmly, open car doors and in the case of VIPs offer to park their car, and thank them and bid farewell on departure.
- To ensure luggage trolleys are clean and shiny, and that guests’ luggage is readily and speedily taken to and from their rooms following the predetermined route and procedures on arrival and departure.
- To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To inform the superiors about incidents, observations and developments that affect Guests, the Hotel’s activities and his/her post.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of the Lyceum
- Must speak English and Greek
- Very good communication skills
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite
- Driving licence