Executive HousekeeperFull Time
We are currently recruiting for the position of Executive Housekeeper on behalf of our client, a four-star hotel in Paphos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Το collaborate with Hotel’s l Manager and to make budget proposals of the department, in relation to equipment and staffing.
- To maintain the highest levels of personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance, and follow health and safety rules. To be a Leader and a professional model.
- To ensure that all staff, reports for duty punctually and maintain a clean, smart appearance and that their name badge is worn at all times.
- To distribute the workload fairly among the staff. To supervise work assignments to Floor and Laundry Supervisors.
- To schedule a weekly program for all department staff. To schedule and to supervise the annual leave, and staff’s days off
- To train staff so all department staff, be able to respond to the completion of all works in accordance with the standards.
- Participates at the regular management meeting, contributing to the smooth operation of the hotel and the upgrading of its facilities. Partakes in the Duty Manager’s Rota.
- Computer literature
- 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Graduated from hotel school or hospitality management
- Pleasant personality
- Knowledge of Greek or English language
- Leadership and organizational skills