Executive Housekeeper – Amavi Made For Two HotelsFull Time
Executive Housekeeper – Amavi Made For Two Hotels
Good Housekeeping is an important factor that makes guests at Kanika Hotels & Resorts feel comfortable and at home. We will count on you to channel knowledge and skills and to create a team that is ready and able to manage the operations of our Housekeeping department in creating a clean, attractive and inviting environment for our guests.
As the Executive Housekeeper you will be responsible for the supervision of all housekeeping team members, planning and assign work tasks, give training for newly recruited employees.
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
What we expect from you:
- To ensure that rooms are made as per company’s standards
- To make sure that the rooming list is prepared and distributed daily
- To prepare daily duties assignments for all housekeeping and laundry associates
- To maintain cleanliness quality based on hotel objectives
- To be in constant communication with the Front Office and Maintenance Departments to coordinate and prioritize the maintenance of the guestrooms according to the guests’ arrival times or status.
- To supervise staffing levels/schedules on a daily basis to ensure that guest service, operational needs, financial objectives and productivity ideal levels are met.
- To understand well the various VIP levels of the hotel and ensures they receive the appropriate amenities and services
- To have a good eye for details in order to maximize the efficiency of the department or the hotel as details are the ones that make the difference
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies
- To prepare Annual Housekeeping budget
- To maintain pas stock of guests supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniforms
- To conduct monthly departmental meetings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working experience of at least 5 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- Graduate of a Hospitality Management School
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the Greek and English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates and vendors
- Excellent knowledge of all hotel departments and functions
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills as well as a strong ability to prioritize
- Character distinguished by open-mindness, dynamic
- Leadership skills in order to supervise the Housekeeping team
- Computer literate , knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948