GUESTS RELATIONS OFFICERFull Time
GUESTS RELATIONS OFFICER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term
- To know, implement and participate in the Hotel’s vision and objectives as described in the written procedures of the Hotel.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her/his duties.
- To deputise, assist and support the Guest Relations Manager in his/her duties.
- To ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and opening & closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To ensure that all department logbooks/checklists are updated daily and signed.
- To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Guest Relations work as well as the steps of the customer journeys during operational hours.
- To understand all room and floor layouts, package combinations, service and methods of presentation of all products and facilities available.
- To co-ordinate resources to ensure that all possible Guest Relations issues are efficiently resolved.
- To check arrivals and departures of the day and to welcome guests with her pleasant personality on their arrival and bid farewell when they leave.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management or Marketing school.
- At least one year’s previous experience in a similar position.
- Must speak and write Greek & English very well, knowledge of an additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Organisational and Managerial skills.
- Responsible and able to present results.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
- Pleasant appearance and good memory.