Hotel General Manager – AMAVIFull Time
The Amavi is pure heaven, a paradise of romance and relaxation perfectly designed for two. A couples-only hotel located on the glistening Paphos seafront, offering unobstructed sea views and enchanting sunsets, this luxury five-star retreat is the epitome of a romantic escape: a totally intimate getaway for those in love. We are currently recruiting for a Hotel General Manager to lead the existing team.
• To lead the team of the hotel
• To manage the day-to-day hotel operations
• To ensure that the hotel’s financial targets are met
• To ensure adherence to the hotel’s quality standards
• To ensure compliance with all Health & Safety, HACCP and legislative requirements
• To oversee the recruitment, orientation, training and well-being of every member of the team
• To liaise with Head Office for the effective promotion of the hotel to its various partners
• In order to be considered for this role, you should have minimum of 8 years Executive Management experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
• Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Business Management or other related field is required
• You must have proven all round operational hotel experience and be able to influence, negotiate and build relationships with the key stakeholders
• Exceptional service orientation, with keen ability to focus and deliver on guest needs and demonstrated success in leading exceptional service experiences
• Proven leadership skills in supporting team members to consistently attain personal and departmental performance goals
• Proactive approach, with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
• Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
• Greek (mother tongue) and fluent English
• EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder.
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948