OPERATION MANAGERFull Time
A.N. Stasis Estates PLC is looking for a Hotel Operations Manager, who will be responsible for all aspects of a hotel to make sure that it is running smoothly and making profit. The Hotel operations manager will oversee the day-to-day operations in a hotel. The person in this position should make sure the quality is kept to the highest level and maximise profit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check on a daily and continuous basis the overall operation of the hotel and give directions for troubleshooting
Monitor on daily, weekly and monthly basis customer satisfaction survey and implement changes where necessary to achieve maximum scores
- Oversee operations of all departments in order to ensure service quality.
- Troubleshoot all problems that may arise in providing service in cooperation with department heads.Plan and oversee execution of all departments job duties, responsibilities and ensure that procedures are kept and executed by all departments
- Oversee the desired configuration of hotel operational areas.
- Resolve any problems that may arise during operational hours and subsequently review the procedures and amend such as and when necessary.
- Participate and manage the recruitment and training procedures of all staff members
- Maintain daily communication with Departmental Managers to ensure hotel status awareness and control
- Lead management meetings and ensure implementation of measures necessary to secure service quality within the budget set by company directors.
- Supervise and ensure the smooth implementation of training programs in all departments.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years in a similar position
- Academic Qualifications: Diploma in Hotel Management
- Computer Knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Theova or any other relevant PMS software
in depth understanding of HACCP and ICO
Generous pay package with performance bonuses and annual leave.
Full meals during working hours.
Various working hours, candidate should expect duty manager shifts 6 working days per week.
Salary according to experience and abilities.
How to Apply:
Interested parties must apply online via this link or send full cv to [email protected]
Strict confidentiality will be maintained, applications are only visible to hotel directors.