Senior CookFull Time
We take pride in the quality and variety of our dining options, and our kitchen staff is valued as the team that creates all the delicious menus our guests enjoy in our various themed restaurants and the main dining room.
If you have the experience necessary to join that team as a Senior Cook, you will enjoy guidance and training provided by the hotel’s Executive Chef and our award-winning Executive Consultant Chef. You will be challenged but also supported, and your efforts will be recognized and rewarded. It will be in your hands to grow and advance in the secure and healthy work environment that the Kanika Group is known to provide.
What we expect from you:
- To be familiar with the operations of large-volume cooking equipment used in a contemporary industrial kitchen
- To be able to undertake all kitchen tasks and know all the recipes of the menu
- To prepare all the assigned starters, salads, soups, cold dishes, bread and pastries for the buffet or for waiter service
- To maintain high levels of hygiene and health & safety standards in the workplace
- To be able to replace the Team Leader in his absence and cover for other colleagues wherever necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of a Hotel School
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of local and international cuisine
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply in confidence at: https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948