Spa TherapistFull Time
Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop team members skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit Spa Therapist.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain guests’ files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant guest queries, needs, and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products and additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Spa Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma or license in Physiotherapy or Aesthetics or a related field.
- Previous experience working as a Spa Therapist for 4-5* hotel is preferable.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.
How to apply:
· Interested applicants can submit their CV here.