Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop employees skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterize the whole company.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit a Sushi Chef.
· Assists and participates in menu planning, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
· In cooperation with subordinates and supervisors, will be responsible to bring to completion, all recipes prepared by his/her post for all the menus at the appropriate quantities and at high quality.
· Cooks the recipes with ingredients and tastes all food being prepared and correct taste and cooking levels where necessary.
· Knows all the menu recipes and cooking techniques and can train his/her team in following them step by step.
· Ensures the daily and detailed cleaning of his/her post.
· Ensures that on a daily basis and on the correct frequencies, the temperatures for all fridges in his/her post are recorded on the appropriate forms.
· Degree / Diploma in Culinary Arts.
· At least 3 years of work experience at the same or similar position.
· A keen eye on details for accuracy.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
· Must be an EU citizen
· Competitive salary depending on experience.
· Continuous personal development and training opportunities.