Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist for Anassa Hotel.
Responsible for providing a smooth, accurate and efficient check-in/check-out service, reservation, message and general enquiry services at the Front Desk ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, whilst adhering to the required Hotel’s standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist and check-in guests as per existing Front Office policies and procedures.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensures that all Guests receive a courteous and warmly service upon check-in and check-out.
- Notes down any special requests that guests may have and pass these onto the relevant department.
- Handles Complaints with immediate action and through proper follow up.
- Ensures Proper Shift Hand Over.
- Ensures Housekeeping reports are accurate.
- Acts as a Salesperson in order to maximize the Rooms revenue.
- Able to work flexible shifts including morning/evening/overnight as well as weekends & public holidays
- Receives and speaks to guests or visitors and putting them into contact with the relevant departmental officials
- Ensure that duties are carried in an honest and ethical way by abiding the Hotels’ rules and regulations and the Cyprus Law
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Front Office Manager
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek, Russian or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Airport shuttle on arrival
- Accommodation (depending on availability) + free meals
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, send your CV at [email protected] or call (+357) 26888205 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus.