Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently looking for a qualified Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients at Anassa Hotel.
The spa therapist will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (make-up, face & body treatments, massages, facials, hair removal (waxing) and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Communication and customer service skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek, Russian or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Preferably to obtain an aesthetician license
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Accommodation package where applicable
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, send your CV at [email protected] or call (+357) 26888205 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus.