1) Plan, assign works, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise the correct implementation of the Maintenance department’s operating procedures.
2) Responsible for the efficient operation of all services, machineries and vehicles of the Resort ensuring compliance with the Company policies & procedures.
3) Assign daily work orders to team and monitor the works progress.
4) Ensure the outcome of all completed works are communicated by the Maintenance team to respective departments.
5) Prepare and implement preventive maintenance plans for all Resort’s equipment.
6) Check on a systematic basis the energy costs (water, electricity, oil, gas), regularly record and analyse expenses.
7) Design and implement strategic energy saving plans in order to reduce costs ensuring not to reduce nor affect customer service.
8) Supervise works undertaken by outsourced contractors.