Health and Safety OfficerFull Time
Health and Safety Officer
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for Anassa Hotel.
This role has full site responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards within the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate, support and advise the business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety
- Preventing accidents, observing and implementing safety regulations and ensuring fire safety
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Ensure all accidents, incidents or near misses are fully investigated and all necessary paperwork is completed and submitted to the correct regulatory body
- Keep fully abreast of current and pending health and safety legislation advising management of relevant changes
- Minimum of 3 years of Health and Safety experience
- Fluent English Language required; Greek and other languages desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage own workload independently
- Computer literate
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Free meals
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click APPLY below or call (+357) 26888205 for more info.