We are currently recruiting for the position of Storekeeper for NYX Hotel Limassol, a hotel for those who embrace the values of youth, freedom, and self-expression. At NYX Hotel, you are one step closer to witnessing the unexpected…
The Nyx Hotel Limassol is opening in Spring 2023
- Secondary Education graduate
- Organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Computers and software programs
- Excellent knowledge of the Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements
- Experience in a relative position.
DUTIES & RESPONISBILITIES
- To store all merchandise in an orderly manner. To check all the incoming invoices to ensure that all goods are accompanied by the correct supporting document
- To ensure that all the delivered items are received at the correct temperature), are in good shape, are correctly packaged and meet all the requirements of the Company and the HACCP standards
- To check and report for the received items which do not meet the Company’s purchase and HACCP specifications.
- To ensure that there is an orderly stock rotation of all items in the stores. To forward for consumption all the items which have a close consumption dates.
- To control all the requisition forms from Departments, (hard copy or electronically) and ensures that they are correctly completed and have the correct signatures/ authorization.
- To work closely with Department Heads and ensure, that all goods are delivered promptly to the general stores, and to the appropriate departments.
- To ensure that all stores and fridges used by his department are always clean and tidy. To immediately report to his superior, any observations of wastage and improper handling of supplies.
- To perform physical inventories of all stocks items as and when required and to investigate all variances.