St Raphael Resort & Marina is looking for a new associate for the position of Bartender to grow with us.
The Bartender will ensure the smooth running of the Bars, making sure that all food, drinks, cocktails and beverages are prepared and served correctly, promptly and in the most efficient and effective manner according to standard beverage recipes. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to guests, through continuous training, and will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the Bars profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures, and standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
• To thoroughly understand, adhere to and train all Resort’s quality standards in product presentation, service, customer service, cleanliness and hygiene.
• Prepare cocktails and other beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard beverage recipes.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Ability to sell or influence others for suggestive selling (add-on selling / upselling.
• Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Keep the bar and work area neat and clean at all times.
• Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and regional information.
• To participate in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in each other’s welfare, safety and development.
• To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of the service steps (following the sequence of service) during operational hours.
• To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
• To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience
•Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
•Minimum of two years’ experience in beverage industry.
•Holder of an EU passport is essential.
•Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
•Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
•Very good communication skills.
•Willingness to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
•Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
•Strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
We care for our people, and we want them to Radiate Kindness